廣告
xx
xx
"
"
回到網頁上方
  • 歷史搜尋:
  • 熱門搜尋:
    大S素顏照創意私房拿坡里自撞大S韓國Jessi楊可涵忌日氣象預報素珠颱風
  • 搜尋:

    labor program 結果共5筆

  • MOL finalizes MOU exchange, set to address labor shortages

    Minister of Labor Hsu Ming-chun confirms completion of MOU exchange process with India, introducing migrant workers to various industries in Taiwan. Details of the initiative and discussions with India outlined.
    2024/03/06 11:43
  • Taiwan offers NT$30,000 subsidy for women’s re-employment

    Learn about the Ministry of Labor’s initiative in Taiwan to support displaced women’s re-employment with a subsidy of NT$30,000. Applications open on March 1 for the first half of 2024. Discover how the program aims to assist women in enhancing their professional skills and returning to the workforce after a hiatus. Apply between March 1 and May 31 for this opportunity.
    2024/02/21 14:06
  • Taiwan sees rise in fathers using Parental Leave Allowance

    Over 1.01 million people have benefited from Taiwan’s "Employment Insurance Parental Leave Allowance" since its initiation in 2009. This allowance, available to parents with at least one year of cumulative employment insurance, allows them to take unpaid parental leave before their children turn three. The subsidy is calculated at 60% of the average salary for the six months preceding the leave, with an additional 20% wage subsidy provided since July 2021, bringing the total to 80%. Since January 2022, both parents can simultaneously apply for the allowance, allowing them to apply for a subsidy for 12 months within half a year if they meet the criteria and take leave together. Assuming an average monthly salary of NT$42,000, each parent can receive NT$33,600 monthly, totaling NT$403,200 for the half-year period. The program has also seen a rise in male applicants, with over 20,000 annually compared to the initial 4,000 during the inaugural year, indicating a growing willingness of men to share childcare responsibilities.
    2023/11/10 22:08
  • Taiwan aims to attract 400K international talent by 2030

    The National Development Council (NDC) has announced measures to attract 400,000 international professionals by 2030 in order to address a projected labor force shortage of 400,000 by 2030. The NDC plans to establish the ’Talent Taiwan Program’ center in November to provide services and recruitment advice for international talents.
    2023/10/24 08:04
  • Restaurant workers, ground crew eligible for subsidy program

    The Ministry of Labor (MOL) announced plans on Friday (June 23) to allocate NT$1 billion to an unemployment subsidy program aimed at alleviating labor shortages in Taiwan. The program now extends its benefits to include the hotel industry, restaurant workers, and ground crew, who will be eligible for a subsidy ranging from NT$6,000 to NT$10,000 per month for one year.
    2023/06/26 19:46
notification icon
感謝您訂閱TVBS,跟上最HOT話題,掌握新聞脈動!